This integration allows CompanyCam and Procore to communicate automatically. All projects created in Procore will automatically create a labeled project in CompanyCam. Photos and documents captured in CompanyCam will sync back to Procore automatically.
In this article
Before you Start
Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
You must have Admin privileges in both CompanyCam and Procore. If you don't have that your admin can update your permissions. Here is what they'll need
What is Procore?
Procore is the all-in-one construction management software built to help you finish quality projects- safely, on time, and within budget.
How it works
Anytime that you add a new project in Procore, a new Project in CompanyCam will be created automatically. This CompanyCam Project will also have a Procore Label attached. If you add Photos or Documents to the CompanyCam Project they will automatically go back into the Procore project under Documents.
Please see the documentation linked below to integrate:
1. Open CompanyCam. On the left hand side, under Resources, select Integrations.
2. Look for the Procore card under the different Integration options and click Connect
3. Select Continue to link your Procore account to CompanyCam
4. Once you Continue, select the Black box titled Installed and Log in with Procore
5. This will then take you to Procore where you will select Allow
6. Confirm the Procore company you are setting up with the CompanyCam integration
7. That's it! You will now be connected. You should see the card update to Connected on the top right of the Procore card as well as options to update or delete the integration below.
Note: When you first connect the integration, CompanyCam will sync over any active entries that are in Procore as CompanyCam Projects. Then moving forward all Projects added to Procore will create new CompanyCam Projects.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to [email protected]
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other integration opportunities!