Deals in Pipedrive will create CompanyCam Projects automatically. A link out to the CompanyCam Project will be available in the Pipedrive Deal for easy access to photos and all Documents added in CompanyCam.
In this article
Before you Start
Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is the easy-to-use, #1 user-rated CRM tool. Get more qualified leads and grow your business. Pipedrive helps users visualize their sales processes and get more done. They knew from experience that in sales, as in life, you can’t control your results, but you can control your actions. So, they created Pipedrive around activity-based selling, a proven approach that’s all about scheduling, completing, and tracking activities.
How it Works
Deals in Pipedrive will create CompanyCam Projects automatically. A link out to the CompanyCam Project will be available in the Pipedrive Deal for easy access to photos and all Documents added in CompanyCam, which will sync over to the Pipedrive Deal.
*The first time you integrate your active Deals will sync over to CompanyCam as Projects for a historical sync so you can start using the integration right away*
1. Create a Deal in Pipedrive.
2. Find the matching Project in CompanyCam and take Photos and upload Documents as normal.
3. A CompanyCam link out will be available in the Pipedrive entry for easy access to Photos. Documents from CompanyCam will show up under "Documents."
Please see the documentation below to integrate:
1. Open CompanyCam On the left-hand side, under Resources, select Integrations.
2. Look for the Pipedrive card under the different Integration options, Select the card and then click Connect.
3. Select Continue to link your Pipedrive account to CompanyCam.
4. Use your Pipedrive credentials to log in and pick the company you are setting up.
At this point you also can choose if you want the CompanyCam Project to be created once a Deal hits a certain stage. This will be pasted into the Optional box in CompanyCam. If you only want a project to be created in CompanyCam when a Pipedrive Deal moves to a specific stage(s), make sure to list the names of the stages exactly in the Stage integration option.
For example, if you only want a project to be created when a Deal moves to the "Prospect Qualified" or "Contact Made" stages set the text box value to: "Prospect Qualified, Contact Made"
Paste your Internal ID from Pipedrive into the Optional box in CompanyCam and select Save.
6. That's it! You are integrated. To make any changes select the Edit button.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration, reach out to [email protected]
Want to make workflows even easier? Now that your CRM is up and running, check out other integration opportunities!