This Integration allows CompanyCam & HubSpot to communicate automatically. All Documents added in CompanyCam will sync to HubSpot automatically and a CompanyCam Project link will be available in HubSpot for easy access to Project Photos. Deals or Contacts created in HubSpot will create a Project in CompanyCam.
In this article
Before you Start
You must have Admin Privileges in both CompanyCam and HubSpot in order to integrate the two.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a CRM platform with all the software, integrations, and resources you need to connect marketing, sales, content management, and customer service. Each product in the platform is powerful on its own, but the real magic happens when you use them together.
How it works
Once Integrated, either Deals or Contacts from HubSpot create a matching Project in CompanyCam. Take Photos in this Project and upload Documents as normal and see a Project link available in your HubSpot Contact or Deal providing easy access to Project photos. Scanned Documents inside of a CompanyCam Project will also automatically sync to that HubSpot entry.
1. Create Contact or Deal in HubSpot.
2. Find the matching Project in CompanyCam and take Photos and Upload Documents as normal.
3. A CompanyCam link out will be available in the "Notes" section of the HubSpot entry for easy access to Photos. Documents from CompanyCam will show up under "Attachments."
Please see the documentation linked below to integrate:
1. Open CompanyCam On the left-hand side, under Resources, select Integrations.
2. Look for the HubSpot card under the different Integration options, Select the card and then click Connect.
3. Select Continue to link your HubSpot account to CompanyCam.
4. Next you will Log in with your HubSpot account.
5. Use your HubSpot credentials to log in and pick the company you are setting up.
6. Choose if you would like to have a new Deal or Contacts create Projects in CompanyCam.
7. At this point you also can choose if you want the CompanyCam Project to be created once a Deal hits a certain stage (DEALS ONLY). This will be pasted into the Optional box in CompanyCam. To find this ID you will go to HubSpot> Settings > Objects > Deals > Pipelines> and your Internal ID should appear next to the stage you are wanting to use with this icon </>
Paste your Internal ID from HubSpot into the Optional Box in CompanyCam and select Save. If utilizing Contacts leave this box blank and select Save.
8. That's it! You are integrated. To make any changes select the Edit button.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to [email protected]
Want to make workflows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other integration opportunities!