Our photos and HOVER measurements work hand-in-hand to help your business run smoother. Photos and measurements generated in HOVER automatically sync to the correct project in CompanyCam, keeping all your information in one place.
In this article:
Before you start
You must have an active account with CompanyCam and have a Membership Plan with HOVER in order to integrate the two platforms.
Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
What is Hover?
HOVER transforms photos of any property into an accurate, interactive 3D model. Thousands of exterior contractors are using HOVER to put together accurate estimates and show homeowners what different materials and colors will look like on their houses.
How it works
1. Always create your project first in HOVER.
2. Take photos in HOVER, and submit them for measurements.
3. When the Property Measurements are complete, the job will sync to CompanyCam as a new project.
4. When the Measurement PDF is ready in HOVER, it will sync to the correct project in CompanyCam under Documents.
5. Add any additional photos to this project to keep them all in one place by using the Search or Nearby Projects functions.
Connecting the integration
1. Log in to CompanyCam and head to the Integrations page in CompanyCam.
2. Click Directory at the top.
3. Click Integrate Next to HOVER.
4. Click Connect — this will automatically open HOVER.
(You may be prompted to log in to your HOVER account here.)
5. Click Allow.
6. After clicking Allow, you'll be taken back to CompanyCam automatically, and you will see this message: You're all set!
7. Once the integration is set up you will notice an "Update" option underneath the integration. If something in your integration isn't working as expected you can select this and it will refresh the integration between the two. You can also "Delete Integration" below here as well if it ever becomes no longer needed or you would like to reintegrate.
Interested in other CRM?s and integration partners CompanyCam has that can help make your workflows even faster? Check out our partner network page to view all of our current integration options!
Ready to get another integration set up? Check out our easy to use help guides for the integrations you?re ready to hook up on our help site!