This Integration allows CompanyCam & Xcelerate Restoration Software to communicate automatically. All Jobs Created in Xcelerate will automatically create a Project in CompanyCam. Then take your CompanyCam Photos within this Project and watch those photos automatically sync back to the Xcelerate Job in real time!
In this article
Before you Start
You must have Admin privileges in both CompanyCam and Xcelerate in order to integrate.
What is Xcelerate?
Xcelerate Restoration Software is the ultimate job management platform that drives growth and success for restoration contractors. Xcelerate delivers cutting-edge technology that solves problems for the restoration industry. Xcelerate is dedicated to helping contractors achieve their goals through their comprehensive software and personalized support. Expect more than software, demand #growthware.
How it works
1. Create New Jobs inside of Xcelerate
2. Job will automatically be created in CompanyCam
3. Take photos in CompanyCam in created job
4. Photos will sync back to Xcelerate for management & PDF report creation
(accessed in the "External > CompanyCam Folder")
1. In your CompanyCam account on the left-hand side select your Profile and then select "Access Tokens"
2. Select the blue button "New Token."
3. In the dropdown menu find "Xcelerate Restoration" select that and "Create Token." NOTE: Do not select the box below. That will cause the integration token to be read-only and make the integration not work properly.
4. Once Created Copy the Token.
5. Next Login into your Xcelerate account and navigate to "Admin> Integrations."
6. Click on the pencil Icon next to CompanyCam.
7. Enter the Admin's email associated with your CompanyCam account, past in the Access Token you grabbed previously from CompanyCam, set it to active, and select "Update."
That's it! Now you are successfully integrated. Now all Jobs created in Xcelerate will create Projects in CompanyCam and all Photos taken inside of CompanyCam will sync back to the Job in Xcelerate.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to [email protected]
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other integration opportunities!