With the Job-Dox and CompanyCam integration, you can easily take photos in the field with CompanyCam and have the photos automatically sync to your Job-Dox Project! Job-Dox allows you better control of your business with slick automated tools to help you manage daily tasks.
In this article
Before you start
Before integrating, you'll need to have an active account with Job-Dox and CompanyCam.
Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
Connecting the integration
Generate an Access Token in CompanyCam
1. Log in to CompanyCam, Click Your Profile on the left-hand side. Under "Your Company" Select "Access Tokens"
2. Click New Token.
3. Select Job-Dox from the drop-down list; leave the check box unchecked, then click on Create Token.
4. Copy the token so that you can paste it into Job-Dox.
Paste the Access Token in Job-Dox
5. Log in to your Job-Dox account and click the 'App Drawer' icon near the top right.
6. Click 'Settings'. Once you are in the 'Settings' section, click the 'CompanyCam' button on the left. Your menu options may look different than this screenshot, based on what features you have turned on.
7. Click the checkbox to enable the integration. Enter your CompanyCam email address (username) and the Access Token that you generated in your CompanyCam account. Click 'Save'.
Validate your integration
Once you click 'Save', Job-Dox will attempt to validate the access token. If there is a problem with the information you provided, the status will update to "Failed" and you can try again after double-checking your username and access token. Otherwise, it will say "Active".
To test the integration, go create a new project in Job-Dox. If you go to the 'Photos' section of Job-Dox, you will see a new Album entitled "CompanyCam". Opening that album will also give you a link to that project IN CompanyCam in the top-right corner.
Note: Chat with our Support team or email us at [email protected] and let us know if you have any questions!
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other integration opportunities!