In this article
Before you start
All users are able to move photos to the Trash. Restricted and Standard Users are only able to move photos to the trash that they've taken or uploaded.
To restore photos from the Trash you will need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin or Manager on your account to restore them for you.
On the Web
1. Click in the upper left corner of the photo to select it.
2. Click Actions in the menu at the top of the screen and click Move to Trash.
You can also delete photos individually by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner of a photo and then Move to Trash.
In the App
Moving a Single Photo to the Trash:
1. Tap on the photo you would like to trash, then tap the three dots in the lower right corner.
2. Choose Move to Trash, and confirm.
Deleting Multiple Photos in a Project:
1. Open a Project and tap on View All.
2. Press and hold down on the first photo you'd like to select.
3. To select the remaining photos you'd like to delete, tap the circle on the photo — selected photos will show a blue checkmark.
4. After selecting photos, tap the three dots in the bottom right corner.
5. Tap Move to Trash.
6. Tap again on the pop-up to confirm.
Now that you've got the project cleaned up, you're ready to quickly share a Gallery, Timeline, or Report.