In this article
Before you start
You can upload .pdf,.doc,.docx,.xls,.xlsx,.csv,.txt,.jpg,.jpeg,.png, and .numbers files. File size must be 100 MB or less.
Managing Document Access is only available on the Web App.
On the web
1. Sign in to your CompanyCam account.
2. Select the Project you would like to add the Document to.
3. Once you are in the Project, click Documents below your cover photo.
4. Once you have clicked the Documents tab, click the Add Documents button.
5. Next, drag and drop or click and select the document from your computer.
Manage Document Access
Managing Document Access is not available on the mobile app, log into app.companycam.com on a web browser to access this feature.
Select the Project you would like to manage Document Access in.
Once you are in the Project, click Documents below your cover photo.
Once you have clicked the Documents, click the "..." next to the document you'd like to manage access to.
Select a Document Access level and Save.
In the app
Login to your CompanyCam app.
Open the Project you'd like to add a Document to.
Tap Add Documents.
Tap Scan Documents Here or Add Documents from Device.
OR Tap the Documents icon in the project.
5. Tap the blue + icon in the upper right corner, OR tap the blue Add Documents icon at the bottom of your documents list.
Scanning your Document
Hover your camera over the document you'd like to scan. The camera will show a blue rectangle over the document on your screen as it analyzes it. The rectangle will turn green once the document image has been captured.
** Tips for scanning a document: Make sure you have good lighting and that the document is placed on a flat surface. If possible, have the document on a surface that is of a darker color to help enhance the light quality of the document's image.
Edit the document as needed and tap Save.
Scan additional documents or tap Save PDF.
Your document should now show up under the Documents tab when viewing your Project!