In this article
Before you start
To create a new project, you need to have the Admin, Manager, Standard, or Restricted role. Restricted Users can only see Projects they've created or been assigned to. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
On the web
1. Log into CompanyCam.
2. Select "New Project" in the upper right corner of the Project Feed.
3. Use the search box to search for your project's specific address or business name.
4. If you do not know the address or business name— choose 'Place a pin' and place a map pin or GeoFence. A map pin is perfect for defining a residential home or a small commercial project. For larger projects, or for longitudinal construction, you would be better suited to use a GeoFence.
In the app
1. Open CompanyCam, tap the "Create Project" icon (upper left corner) OR you can also click the camera button on the bottom middle of the home screen.
2. If you are physically standing at your Project location, click the blue "Confirm Project Location" button. If you are creating a Project elsewhere, use the search box to search for your project's specific address or business name.
3. After creating, you can edit the Project details as needed, then tap the 'Create Project' in the upper right corner OR on the bottom of the screen.
4. You can now start taking or uploading Project photos!
Now that you've created the project, you may want to upload photos that have already been taken, as well as documents. Here's how to do that: