In this article
Before you start
Before and After Photos are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
On the Web
1. Select any two (2) photos. Click the square icon (upper left corner on the photo) to select a photo.
2. After choosing any two photos, click Create Before & After from the menu at the top of the screen.
3. Edit, Choose a template & Save.
On this next screen: edit photos, swap Before/After position of each photo, and/or choose a template from the bottom of the screen. Once edits are complete, click the Save button (upper right).
In the app
To Take a Before/After in the Camera Screen:
1. Open the Project you would like to create the Before/After photo in.
2. If you already have your Before photo taken, tap on the photo, then tap on the 3 dots in the lower right corner to open the menu.
3. Choose Take After Photo (if you haven't taken your Before photo yet, go ahead and tap the blue plus sign in the project and choose 'Take Photos Here' to capture your first photo, then follow the next steps to take your After Photo).
4. The camera will open for you to take your After photo and display an overlay of your first photo. You can line your photo up by using this overlay image or you can change it with the menu below the capture photo button to be hidden or displayed as an outline.
Image Overlay (will appear blurry):
5. Once you line up your photos, tap the capture button, select the best template to showcase your work, edit the images if needed, and then tap on Save.
6. Share your Before/After or create another one!
Creating a Before/After with Existing Photos:
1. Open the project you would like to create the Before/After photo in.
2. Tap on the photo stack to view all photos.
3. Tap on Create/Share in the top left corner and then tap on Create Before & After Photo
4. The page will open for you to select your Before photo, once you've selected that you'll want to tap on Choose in the upper right corner.
5. After tapping on Choose, it will open a page for you to select your After photo. Select the photo you would like to use, then tap on Choose in the upper right corner.
6. Select the template that best showcases your work, edit the images if needed, then tap on Save.
7. After the photo has been saved, you can then share it or create another one!
* All Before/After photos should automatically be tagged with the "Before and After" tag.
Now that you've created your Before and After photos, you can share them with your customers with a Gallery or Timeline link. Check out the different ways to share photos from CompanyCam!