Here's how to create the project using the GPS coordinates vs. the street address.
AT THE JOB SITE:
1. Open your app and tap the RED CAMERA ICON
2. Tap the NEW PROJECT button
3. Slide the Map around until the GREEN PIN is exactly where the Project is located.
4. Tap the green CREATE button (bottom right).
5. Add a Project Name, edit any other information and then tap 'Take a Photo Here'. That's it.
FROM THE OFFICE:
1. Login at app.companycam.com, hover over 'Create' and choose 'New Project'
2. Click the 'Place Pin' button
3. Use the search to get in the general area (search a highway name, intersection, nearby business, etc)
4. Drag the pin to the exact position for the Project, edit the Project information fields on the right, and then click 'Create Project'.
After you create a project using GPS Coordinates, any user can arrive at the job site and they will see this project in the nearby projects list.