This integration allows CompanyCam and Autodesk BIM 360 to communicate automatically. All projects created in BIM 360 will automatically create a labeled project in CompanyCam. Photos and documents captured in CompanyCam will sync back to BIM 360 automatically in the Document Management section.
In this article
Before you Start
You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and BIM 360 in order to integrate the two services.
Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
You must have Admin privileges in both CompanyCam and BIM 360
What is BIM 360?
Autodesk BIM 360 is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
How it works
Anytime that you add a new project in BIM 360, a new Project in CompanyCam will be created automatically. This CompanyCam Project will also have a BIM 360 Label attached. If you add Photos or Documents to the CompanyCam Project they will automatically go back into the BIM 360 project under the "Document Management" Tab in. BIM 360. A CompanyCam folder will be created to give you easy access to your Photos and Documents captured in CompanyCam.
Please see the steps below to integrate:
1. Open CompanyCam. On the left hand side, under Resources, select Integrations.
2. Look for the BIM 360 card under the different options and click Connect
3. Agave is used to Connect CompanyCam and BIM360 click Continue
4. This step is verifying you have BIM360 installed and will have you login if necessary. Just select the green box "Installed and Log in with BIM 360"
5. BIM 360 will have you log in if you are not already and from there you will just want to select your hub by selecting the black box
6. Once confirmed that's it! You are now connected. To verify the connection look for the "Integration Connected" box in the top right and your BIM360 should show as Connected.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to [email protected]
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other integration opportunities!