Make a copy of the Zap created with CompanyCam 1.0 by clicking on the 3 dots on the right side of the card in the list of Zaps.
Open up both zaps in different windows or tabs so you can reference the initial zap as you build the updated version.
3. Go to the Choose app & event drop-down and select Change
4. Search for CompanyCam 2.0. Then select CompanyCam LATEST.
5. Choose the Trigger event in 1.0 version of the Zap
6. The first time that you use the CompanyCam 2.0 app, you?ll be prompted to sign in if your?re not already signed in to CompanyCam. If you are signed in to CompanyCam then you'll be automatically integrated. If you?ve already updated one Zap, then you?ll just need to select the CompanyCam account that?s already been connected.
7. Select Continue.
8. Then Test trigger.
A successful and useful test will provide data from a recent Project, Photo, Document or photo tagged.
9. Choose Continue
10. Now head to the Action and update any fields of CompanyCam data that you?re missing with information from the New Trigger step.
11. Test and review.
12. If everything works as expected data will be sent to the software in the Action step of the zap, Turn on the zap and test to make sure that the full automation of the zap is working as expected.
2. Open up both zaps in different windows or tabs so you can reference the initial zap (Ctrl + click (PC) command + click (mac)
3. Under Choose app & event select Change then search for CopmanyCam and select CompanyCam - LATEST.
4. Chose the same Action Event as in the Original Zap
5. Sign in to CompanyCam quick with OAuth if you have not done so.
6. Then fill in the fields as they were in the original Zap
7. Click on the fields and you?ll see the data from the trigger. Search in that data and include the fields that were sent originally from the trigger.
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your Integrations up and running, check out other integration opportunities!