1. Go to your "Settings" page in JobNimbus
2. Click on API on the bottom/left.
3. Click 'New API Key' (blue button). Click in the open/white field and type CompanyCam. Click 'Select Profile' and choose 'Admin' from the list. Click 'save' (blue button).
4. Click 'Copy'
5. Open CompanyCam and log in. Hover over the upper right corner & select 'Company Settings' from the drop-down menu.
6. Click 'Integrations'
7. Click 'Integrate' next to JobNimbus
8. Paste in the API KEY that you copied from your JobNimbus account.
9. Enter your ADMIN EMAIL ADDRESS from JobNimbus. Sometimes these will be different than the CompanyCam address. The integration will only work if the email address you enter is an admin in both JobNimbus and an admin in CompanyCam.
>>Here's a look at the team page in JobNimbus. Check to be sure that the Access profile of the user profile used to integrate matches the user profile in the API key you created in step 3. You need to make sure email you've entered into CompanyCam has full permissions. This is usually an Admin or sometimes an Admin with Billing Privileges in JobNimbus.<<
10. Choose to sync 'customers' or 'jobs' from JobNimbus to CompanyCam, and save this information by clicking 'Connect Integration'.
YOU'RE NOT DONE YET, JUST A FEW MORE STEPS! :)
11. Now, in CompanyCam, click Access Tokens in the menu near the top of your screen.
12. Click 'New Token' (blue button)
13. Select JobNimbus from the drop-down, and DO NOT check the optional settings box. Click 'Create Token' (blue button)
14. Copy the Token.
15. Now go back to your JobNimbus account. Go to Settings, and choose 'CompanyCam' from the menu on the left. (NOTE: If you do not see CompanyCam in this list, you will need to go to Features and enable CompanyCam.)
16. Paste the token from your CompanyCam account and choose Contacts or Jobs. Make sure to choose the same as you did in Step 10 (see above). Click Save Changes.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS INTEGRATION:
To make the integration work smoothly there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind.
On setup, your 100 most recent jobs/contacts will sync from JobNimbus to CompanyCam.
You'll know the integration is set up correctly when you see your JobNimbus jobs/contacts in CompanyCam! If you have an older job/contact that you want to merge over to CompanyCam, simply edit the job/contact name in JobNimbus and save, this will force sync the job/contact to CompanyCam.
Customers/Jobs will sync from JobNimbus to CompanyCam, but not the other way around.
Customers/Jobs that you create in JobNimbus will instantly sync to CompanyCam, but projects that you create in CompanyCam will not sync to JobNimbus.
Photos and Documents will sync from CompanyCam to JobNimbus, but not the other way around.
The photos your company takes in CompanyCam as well as documents that you scan or upload will all instantly be available in JobNimbus. Photos that you take or upload in JobNimbus will not sync to CompanyCam.