Create New Project using Mobile App—
- Open CompanyCam, tap the "Create Project" icon (upper left corner, you can also click the camera button)
- Choose 'New Project'
- If you are physically standing at your project location click the blue "Create" button (bottom right corner). If you are creating a project elsewhere use the search box to search for your project's specific address or business name.
- Edit the details as needed
- Tap 'Create Project' button (bottom of the screen)
Create New Project on the Web—
1. Log in at app.companycam.com
2. Select "New Project" at the upper right
3. Use the search box to search for your project's specific address or business name
4. If you do not know the address or business name— choose 'Place a pin' and place a map pin or GeoFence. A map pin is perfect for defining a residential home or a small commercial project. For larger projects, or for longitudinal construction, you would be better suited to use a GeoFence.
**NOTE** If you do not see the option to create a new project, the admin on your company's account will need to edit your user permissions.