Project Labels are a powerful way to organize your company's workflow. You can apply as many Labels as you need.
Examples of how you can use Labels:
- Set Job Status for each project
- Type of project
- Using the mobile "Sticky Filter" to allow quick viewing of projects assigned to a particular user. The projects displayed in the Mobile app will have the filter applied until the filter is taken off.
- Label the color of shingle or exterior to show a lead
- Organize a large project using a label to view all of the project parts into one view.
Note: You must have the proper permissions to create a Label. If you don't see this option check in with your CompanyCam account Admin and they can create a label for you.
How to Add and/or Create a Label
- Select the Add/Edit labels Button
- Select the Label(s) you'd like to apply
- If the Label doesn't exist, Select Create a New Label
- Name the Label
- Choose a Color
Filter by Labels
Quickly view all Projects with that label, by using the Project Feed Filter.
- From the project feed select Filter
- Select the Label(s) you would like to view
- Select Apply Filter