Create New Project on the Web—
1. Log in at app.companycam.com
2. Click 'New Project'
3. Search for the address and select from the suggestions in the drop-down list.
4. Add a Project Name or any additional details and click 'Create Project'.
• If the jobsite's address is not yet recognized by Google, you can choose to 'Place a Pin' or 'Draw a GeoFence'. The pin is perfect for a specific location, and you can use the GeoFence for jobsites that cover a large area.
• If you do not see the option to create a new project, the admin on your company's account will need to edit your user role permissions.
Do you need to create a project from the mobile app? Check out this tutorial: