Project Labels are available on the Web App only at this time. This feature will be coming to our mobile app.
CREATE & ADD LABELS:
1. Click Add/Edit Labels on any project.
2. Select an existing label OR click 'Create a New Label'.
To edit or remove a label, click the pencil icon.
3. When creating a new label, enter a name and choose a color.
4. You'll see the labels you've added on your Projects in the Project Feed.
FILTER PROJECTS BY LABELS:
1. Click 'Filter' from the Project Feed screen.
2. Choose a Label to Filter your Project Feed.
3. The filter(s) selected will be displayed and the Project Feed display the relevant projects.
If you previously had applied Tags to your Projects, they have automatically been converted to a Project Label. You can edit color or label name as needed.