The Project Map makes it simple for you to:
- View your projects
- Filter by date, user or group
- Locate a project by area vs. by exact address
- see a visual of your projects by specific area
Here's how to use the Project Map:
1. Sign in at app.companycam.com
2. Click on Map in the menu across the top of your screen.
3. On the Project Map, you will see specifics in the upper right corner about how many projects are displayed.
*Note* You can zoom to refine results (and see more projects).
4. Use controls to zoom in/out on map (bottom-right corner). Drag the map to view specific areas.
5. Filter by Date Range or by Users and Groups at the top left
6. Hover over any pin to see more about this project
7. Click on the pin to open a sidebar with the full project
- To close the sidebar, click the x in the upper left corner
- Click on the View Project button in order to open the full project