Integrate CompanyCam + Autodesk Construction Cloud
This integration allows CompanyCam and Autodesk Construction Cloud to communicate automatically. All photos and documents added in CompanyCam will sync to Autodesk instantly, and all Projects created in Autodesk Construction Cloud will instantly sync to CompanyCam.
In this article
Before you Start
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Autodesk Construction Cloud in order to integrate the two services.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage of this feature.
- You must have Admin privileges in both CompanyCam and Autodesk Construction Cloud
What is Autodesk Construction Cloud?
How it works
If you add Photos or Documents to this CompanyCam Project they will automatically go back into the Autodesk Construction Cloud project under the "Files" tab. A CompanyCam folder will be created in this tab to give you easy access to your Photos and Documents captured in CompanyCam.
2. Wait 3-5 minutes and you should see a matching Project in CompanyCam with an Autodesk Construction Cloud Label.
3. Take Photos and Upload Documents in this CompanyCam Project as normal.
4. Those Photos and Documents will live in this Autodesk Entry under Files and have CompanyCam folders making it easy to see which content was created from CompanyCam.
Open CompanyCam. On the left hand side, under Resources, select Integrations.
2. Look for the Autodesk Construction Cloud card under the different options and select it. Once selected click Connect in the top right.
3. Agave is used to Connect CompanyCam and Autodesk Construction Cloud click Continue. 4. This step is verifying you have an Autodesk Construction Cloud account and will have you login if necessary. Just select the green box "Installed and Log in with Autodesk Build."
5. Autodesk Construction Cloud will have you confirm your hub by selecting the black box.
6. Once confirmed that's it! You are now connected. To verify the connection look for the "Integration Connected" box in the top right and your Autodesk Construction Cloud should show as Connected.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to email@example.com