Integrate CompanyCam + BIM 360
In this article
Before you Start
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and BIM 360 in order to integrate the two services.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- You must have Admin privileges in both CompanyCam and BIM 360
What is BIM 360?
How it works?
Anytime that you add a new project in BIM 360, a new Project in CompanyCam will be created automatically. This CompanyCam Project will also have a BIM 360 Label attached. If you add Photos or Documents to the CompanyCam Project they will automatically go back into the Bim 360 project under the "Document Management" Tab in. BIM 360. A CompanyCam folder will be created to give you easy access to your Photos and Documents captured in CompanyCam.
SetuPlease see the steps below to integrate:
1. Open CompanyCam. On the left hand side, under Resources, select Integrations.
2. Look for the BIM 360 card under the different options and select it. Once selected click Connect in the top right.
3. Agave is used to Connect CompanyCam and BIM360 click Continue
4. This step is verifying you have BIM360 installed and will have you login if necessary. Just select the green box "Installed and Log in with BIM 360"5. BIM 360 will have you login if you are not already and from there you will just want to select your hub by selecting the black box
6. Once confirmed that's it! You are now connected. To verify the connection look for the "Integration Connected" box in the top right and your BIM360 should show as Connected.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org