Integrate CompanyCam + Estimate Rocket
This Integration allows CompanyCam and Estimate Rocket to communicate automatically. Projects created in Estimate Rocket will automatically create Projects in CompanyCam. Photos taken and any edits made to Photos in CompanyCam will automatically sync back to Estimate Rocket
In this article
Before you Start
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Estimate Rocket in order to integrate the two services.
What is Estimate Rocket?
Estimate Rocket is the proven growth system for contracting companies who are ready to take their business to the next level. From Job & Client Management, Power CRM Tools, Team Collaboration, and more!
How it works
Anytime that a Project in Estimate Rocket is created a Project will also be created in CompanyCam. From here you can go into the created CompanyCam Project, add your Photos and Edits and they will sync back automatically to that entry in Estimate Rocket. From Estimate Rocket you can select the green plus near photos to immediately jump back into that CompanyCam project to snap more photos.
1. Add your Project in Estimate Rocket. 2. The estimate number and address will pull over to CompanyCam as a New Project.
3. Take or upload your photos in this CompanyCam Project. 4. In real time these Photos will pop back over into your Estimate Rocket entry! 5. Selecting the Green Plus button in Estimate Rocket will bring you back to the CompanyCam Project in a new tab on the computer or bring you to the CompanyCam app on a mobile device making it easy to add more photos!
Creating New CompanyCam Projects from Existing Entries in Estimate Rocket
Want to start a CompanyCam Project and document your job site for an entry that was already added in Estimate Rocket? No problem! You can Create a fresh CompanyCam Project whether the Estimate Rocket entry is listed as No Status, An Estimate has already been Scheduled or the Estimate has already been Completed! All you need to do is update the action inside of Estimate Rocket to create this Project.
Follow the Setup guide to ensure your Estimate Rocket account is integrated with CompanyCam: No Status:
1. Select Schedule Estimate under Actions
2. Schedule your Estimate in Estimate Rocket.
3. Under actions that should show as "Complete Estimate" inside of Estimate Rocket and then you can check your CompanyCam account to see a freshly created project!
Estimate has been Scheduled:
1. Select Unschedule Estimate 2. Schedule Estimate Again in Estimate Rocket
3. A Project will be Created in CompanyCam!
Estimate has been Completed:
1. Choose Accept Work in the Estimate Rocket Entry
2. Once you complete your "Accept Work" task a Project for this Entry will be available in CompanyCam!
Please see the documentation linked below to integrate CompanyCam + Estimate Rocket:
Integration Instructions and documentation
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other> integration opportunities!