Integrate CompanyCam + Roofr
Roofr is a complete sales roofing software for roofers. From roof measurement reports to project-winning roofing proposals.
In this article
Before you Start
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission.
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Roofr in order to integrate the two services.
What is Roofr?
Roofr is a sales platform for the roofing industry that combines measurement report capability with a fast proposal system that powered by built-in estimation. Estimates are based on a pre-defined price list which automatically creates an estimate based on the completed measurement report.
How it works
Using Roofr with CompanyCam
How to create a Roofr Job from a CompanyCam Project and Sync Roofr Reports and Proposals to CompanyCam
Creating a Job and Automatically Uploading the Report to CompanyCam Documents
Uploading a Signed Roofr Proposal to CompanyCam Documents
How to Upload Images from CompanyCam to a Roofr Proposal
Please see the documentation linked below to integrate:
Integration Instructions and documentation
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to email@example.com
Want to make work flows even easier? Now that you've got your CRM up and running, check out other integration opportunities!
- Get measurements with Hover.
- Create quotes with SumoQuote.
- Organize project dates with TeamUp.
- Map your project areas with DroneDeploy.
- Don't see the integration you're looking for? Check out Zapier and their 5k+ partnering apps!