Assign a Project to Users
Assigning Projects is the newest way for you to direct work in your CompanyCam account. Any user can be assigned to a Project, but Restricted users will only see Projects they've created or been assigned to. Learn how to use this below!
Before you start
- Only Admins and Managers can assign Users to Projects. If you do not have one of these roles, reach out to your Admin.
- Assigning Users is only available on the web right now. You will need to use a web browser on a computer or phone to assign Users.
- Open any Project in CompanyCam that you'd like to assign Users to.
- Click on Assign Users at the top of the page under the name of your Project.
- Click Assign Users to select users for the Project. On the Project Users screen you'll see Users who contributed to the Project or have been assigned to the Project.
- You can choose to assign one or more Users at a time, or you can select to assign a Group.
- Once assigned to a Project, each User will be notified and once they tap on the notification, it will take them to the assigned Project.