Integrate CompanyCam + REIS
Restoration Estimating & Invoicing Solutions (REIS) provides a comprehensive solution that helps restoration companies easily generate estimates and submit invoices. Pricing is provided by Craftsman Data and is among the best in the industry. However, users can create their own price lists if they choose. The goal was to create a system that is easy to use and has complete flexibility to allow the user to customize to their liking.
In this article
Before you Start
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and REIS in order to integrate the two services.
What is REIS?
A great deal of effort was given to create a customizable tool that works the way that you want, quickly. REIS was developed by Restoration professionals that wanted to help solve the problem of 1-2 hours of office time after a hard days work just to create a professional looking estimate or invoice.
REIS specializes in improving the speed and accuracy of estimating for your business operations with these features:
- Call Report Forms
- Scope Forms
- Estimates and Invoices
- Estimate/Invoice Summaries
- Contract Forms
- Dry Logs
- Moisture Maps
- Psychometric Report
- Equipment Inventory and Tracking
- Form Builder
- Remote Signatures
- Review Requests
- Customization of forms
Here's a demo of how REIS works
Add users to your main CompanyCam Account
- Login to your companies main CompanyCam account
- Click on the “Users”, located in left dashboard
- Click on the “New Invitation”, located at top right
- Fill in all Invite New User information
- Click on “Send Invite” button, located at the bottom
- Once each user invited receives their invitation email, they will create a login password.
Each user in CompanyCam will have their own login email and password. This can be used on the CompanyCam Website and/or Mobile App.
Link CompanyCam to each REIS user account
- Each user will Login to their REIS account.
- Click on the “Settings Tab”, located in the top dashboard.
- Click on the “Integrations” button, located in the left dashboard.
- Click on the blue “CompanyCam Account” button.
- Fill in your individual CompanyCam email address and password.
- Select remember me box. (This will make it easier, so you do not have to login each time you go into CompanyCam through the REIS program)
- Click on the blue “Sign In” button.
- Once you do this, you will see CompanyCam Linked “No”, change to “Linked”.
Each REIS user will need to Link with their individual CompanyCam user credentials.
How it works
- Create a new project in REIS, or open a previously created project
You must have Owner/Insured Name and Project Location Address filled in
- Click on the CompanyCam Logo, located in the right dashboard.
- On a desktop or laptop, a new tab will appear opening the CompanyCam website.
- On a tablet, a new tab will appear opening the CompanyCam website. It will also give you the option to open the CompanyCam APP, if it has been uploaded to your tablet.
When integrating with CompanyCam, user must allow pop-up Windows for REIS and CompanyCam in their Internet Browser.
- If it is the first time clicking on the CompanyCam Logo inside a project, it will create a new project in CompanyCam automatically.
- The CompanyCam project that you are working on will be pulled up automatically in the new tab.
- Add photos to a project anytime through REIS by clicking on the CompanyCam Logo while inside any project, or
add photos to a project anytime through the CompanyCam APP on your tablet or smart phone.
- When inside any REIS project and you send an email, there will be an option to attach the link to CompanyCam photos & videos for that project.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.