Integrate CompanyCam + Leap
Leap lets you do all your contracts and bids digitally. That means you can say goodbye to the printer and fax machine when you’re estimating, financing, and invoicing. And now that we can integrate with them! You can add CompanyCam photos to proposals, contracts, and customer communication to make sure clients understand the scope of work before you start, as it’s being done, and long after it’s complete.
In this article:
Before you start
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Leap in order to integrate the two services.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
Connecting the integration
- Please refer to these setup instructions
- If you need support with this integration, reach out to email@example.com.
- You can also call 844-370-LEAP (Option 2)
How it works
You can insert CompanyCam photos for an Estimate, Proposal or Contract in Leap.
1. Select Add New +.
2. Choose CompanyCam.
3. Search for the Project with the photos you need.
4. Select the Photos you want to bring into Leap and choose Done. You can select Edited photos that are already marked up.
5. You can edit photos in Leap as you build your document if there is something you'd like to highlight.
6. Photos will be imported into that Leap document and will be viewable as an entire page.
What is Leap?
- Leap is a sales solution for contractors in many fields. Contractors use Leap to help homeowners make decisions. Leap is transforming the home improvement industry as the first-ever end-to-end contractor sales software application digitizing every stage of the in-home sales process including estimating, financing, contracting, and real-time communication. Created by seasoned home improvement professionals, Leap’s application helps businesses eliminate errors and increase efficiency by simplifying and automating the day-to-day sales process.
Interested in other CRM’s and integration partners CompanyCam has that can help make your workflows even faster? Check out our partner network page to view all of our current integration options!
Ready to get another integration set up? Check out our easy-to-use help guides for the integrations you’re ready to hook up on our help site!