Integrate CompanyCam + Builder Prime
Builder Prime is a tool that is designed specifically for how contractors interact with their customers. Organize and manage leads, automate marketing, sales, and production processes, and provide better service to your customers.
In this article
Before you start
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Builder Prime in order to integrate the two services.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- Each user in Builder Prime will need to Integrate CompanyCam.
Integrating CompanyCam + Builder Prime
Setup and instructions are here: CompanyCam + Builder Prime Integration setup
How it works
- You can add comments to the photo right from the photo view window in Builder Prime. Those comments will be immediately synced back over to CompanyCam.
- You can make a copy of the photo to store in Builder Prime in addition to the copy that you have in CompanyCam.
If you need support integrating or have any issues with the integration, reach out to email@example.com.