Creating a To-Do List
To-Do Lists are a great way to ensure you're never missing a step.
In this article
Before you start
- To-Do Lists are not available on the Basic tier. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To manage Lists you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- If you currently have a Collaboration on a Project, Collaborators will not have access to To-Do Lists.The information that can be shared between Project Collaborators are:
- Project conversation
- Edits & annotations on the photos
On the Web
- Log into the CompanyCam.
- Click into the Project you want to make a List for.
- Click To-Dos > Click Create To-Do List to create your List.
- Click + To-Dos to create a new List.
- Title your List and click Create To-Do List to start your List.
- Click + Add Task to add items to your List.
- Title the Task, add optional notes and choose to require photos to complete the Task
- To upload photos for the Task click the + Add Photos
- If you have photos that have already been added to the Project you can add them to the List by clicking into the Task > Clicking the Photo Icon > Add Photos from Project.
- Click Confirm in the left corner when all photos are added.
- Click the Circle icon next to the list to cross it off and mark completed.
From the Three Dots icon, you can open the To-Do List Menu. From here, you can:
- Rename List
- Export to PDF
- Save List as Template
- Delete List
Click the + New Section to create a new section. Add Tasks to the new Section as needed.
On the App
- Log into the CompanyCam app.
- Tap into the Project you want to make a List for.
- Tap Make a To-Do List > New To-Do List to create your List.
- Tap on New To-Do List, Title your List, and then Tap Create To-Do List to start your List.
- Tap New Task to add items to your List
- Title the Task, add optional notes and choose to require photos to complete the Task. Tap Save to save the Task.
- To take photos for the Task tap the Camera icon.
- If you have photos that have already been added to the Project you can add them to the List by tapping into the Task > + Photos > Add Photos from Project. Tap Done in the left corner when all photos are added.
- Tap Mark Completed when the Task is finished or tap the Circle icon next to the list to cross it o
From the Three Dots icon you can open the To-Do List Menu. From here you can:
- Save To-Do List as Template
- Edit To-Do List
- Add Section
- Export to PDF
- Reorder Tasks
- Delete To-Do List
10. Add Section will add a section to the To-Do List. Tap the Three Dots icon > Add Section > Title the Section > Create New Section. Add Tasks to the new Section as needed
- A Project can have multiple To-Do Lists. You can see a Projects list by tapping To-Do Lists.
- You can create To-Do lists in the CompanyCam app and web.
Need some visuals? Check out our videos on how to get started with To-Do Lists linked below!
Get started with To-Do Lists
Creating Templates **Need Permission to Manage To-Do List Templates**