Create a Report
** Reports are not available on the Free tier. If you’d like to add reports to your CompanyCam account, you’ll want to upgrade your plan to Pro. This can be done in Billing under Pricing Plans.
Note: You must have the permission set "Access Company Reports" in order to access and/or create reports. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission.
- Log in at app.companycam.com.
- Hover over each photo thumbnail and click the check mark circle (upper left corner of each photo) to select the photos.
- Choose Reports (top of your screen).
- Choose Create New Report.
- Add a title to your report, select the page layout (this can be changed later), and click "Create Report".
- You'll be redirected to Section 1 of your report. Here, you can rename the section by deleting Section 1 and typing in the section name of your choice. Add any information, descriptions, or info in the Section Summary. Text snippets are available by clicking in the text box.
- To load photo descriptions for the photos in this section, rearrange photos, move multiple photos, or to delete the section, click on the 3 dots to the upper right of the Section Summary.
- To load a single photo description or delete an entry, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the photo. You can also add text snippets or add text of your choice in the space provided.
- To add a new section, click the blue "New Section" icon in the upper left of your report page.
- Your new section will have the options to add photos, rename the section, add a section summary, rearrange photos, load photo descriptions, and delete the section.
- To customize your report settings, click the Settings icon located in the top right of your screen.
- You can edit your report title or add a subtitle, add page header information, change your page layout, and toggle photo details on and off. To edit your Cover Page, click on Cover Page in the upper left of your screen above your report sections.
- Here, you can toggle on/off your cover photo, company logo, and cover page details you wouldn't like displayed.
- To Share your report, click Share Report located in the upper right of your screen.This will generate a link that can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, email, or click Copy Link to share your report another way!
- To download your report, click on View Report located in the upper right of your screen. The Download PDF icon should appear in the upper right corner of the generated report. You can also share your report from this page.
One really useful feature that's included with reports is the text snippets feature where you can create commonly used phrases and explanations in the text blocks to speed up your workflow.
To further customize your reports, you can add your company's logo to your CompanyCam account and have the option to display your company's logo on any reports you create.