Create Report with Tags
Want to add more customization to your Report? Tags are a great way to show a customer how you have been organizing information throughout a Project!
In this article
Before you start
- To create and manage Reports on your company's account, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
Create a Report with Tags
- Sign into CompanyCam.
- Open the project you'd like to create a report for.
- Select one photo that you're going to use for the Report.
4. Select Reports at the top > Create Report. Make sure to add a title for the report so you can find it easily later.
5. Go back to the project and select the photos that you want to use for the first group of photos that you want to have in your report.
6. Add a tag to the photos.
7. Select the filter that's in the project, then filter by tag.
8. Select all photos by clicking the check-mark by the day if all photos were taken on the same day. If they weren't, you can select the first photo, hold down shift and select the last photo and all the photos will be selected.
9. Once the photos are selected, click the blue Reports icon at the top of your screen > Add to report > find the report that you just created.
Those photos are now added to the end of the report. Order the photos if needed in the report. Repeat the process for the next group of photos until your report is complete!
Looking for a faster way to add text to your reports? Check out how to create text snippets to speed up your Report making process!