Edit Company Settings and Information
We know that sometimes your business information changes. You can update your CompanyCam account at any time to account for those changes; here's how!
In this article
Before you start
- To edit company settings, users you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
On the web
- Sign into CompanyCam.
- Click your name on the left sidebar then click Company Settings.
- Company Info will be the tab you land on. Update the information that you'd like to change and then select Update Account at the bottom of the page.
In the app
- Log into the CompanyCam app.
- Tap your user icon in the bottom right corner.
- From your user menu tap your name.
- On the My Profile page tap Edit on the Company Info section.
- Edit the information you need to change and then tap Save in the top right corner.