Add Project Collaborators in App
Have a project you’re working on with another company? CompanyCam’s project collaboration feature lets you invite them to collaborate on projects with you! Adding collaborators won’t cost you a thing and it’s free for them!
**Project collaboration is a Pro feature. If you’d like to add project collaboration to your CompanyCam account, you’ll want to upgrade your plan to Pro. This can be done in Billing under Pricing Plans.**
**Manage collaboration permission set or admin permissions are required to access this feature.**
- Open the CompanyCam app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the project you’d like to invite collaborators to.
- Tap on Collaborators below the project name.
4. Tap Invite a Company to Collaborate.
5. Set the sharing settings for your collaborators by toggling off options you don’t want your collaborator to have. Then, tap Share Invite to choose how you’d like to share the collaboration link.
**The invite will expire after 7 days and a new invite will need to be sent out after 7 days have passed.
** Only one company can be invited to collaborate at a time. If you need multiple collaborators, you'll need to send out multiple invites.
Want additional help getting started inviting Project Collaborators? Check out our short video below!