Integrate CompanyCam + Housecall Pro
- You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Housecall Pro in order to integrate the two services.
- To start integrating the two you must have the user permission Manage Company Account. Don't have that ability? An Admin on your account can edit your permissions.
How the Housecall Pro integration works with CompanyCam
1. Add a new Customer to Housecall Pro first. A new Project in CompanyCam will be created for that customer.
2. Find the Customer Project in CompanyCam and then add photos for the current Job. You can also Edit the photo and add annotations. Those will be sent over as attachments in Housecall Pro. A copy of the photo will be sent over to Housecall Pro each time that you save the edits in CompanyCam.
All of the Jobs in Housecall Pro that are added for that Customer will be organized under the Customer's Project in CompanyCam. Photos taken in CompanyCam will be sent back to the newest job for that customer.
You'll see a link to the customer project at the bottom left of each Job just below Attachments.
Creating a Project when you have an Existing Customer
If you're looking to create a project from existing customer information that was there before you integrated you can do this simple process to push that information over:
- Go to the customer you want to Create a Project for
- Select the pencil icon to edit Contact info
- Then you can edit anything and then choose Update. If you don't need to actually change any information the simplest thing would be to hit the + Email Button. No information needs to be changed with this option.
How to add photos from CompanyCam to an Estimate
**This is a work around to allow some functionality for Estimates. The CompanyCam link won't be viewable in the Estimate, but will be once the information is copied to a Job. This will work using the mobile Housecall Pro app as well.
Create a job before you create an Estimate
Select or create a customer in Housecall Pro
- Select the Settings Icon toward the upper right of the Job Page
- Select Convert to estimate.
- Add photos to the corresponding CompanyCam project and they will be synced over to the estimate.
** If you do not see the Attachments or CompanyCam link in the Job or Estimate simply reload the page and they should become visible for you.
** If photos are added to the Customer Project before a job is created those photos will not be sent over to Housecall Pro
1. First go into Housecall Pro and go into My Apps at the top of the page and then go into the App Store. Find CompanyCam and select learn more then switch on the integration integration by toggling Disabled to Active.
2. Now Open CompanyCam and sign in. Click your User Profile icon in the upper left side of the toolbar and click Integrations from the drop-down menu.
3. Look for the Housecall Pro card and click Integrate.
4. Click Connect Integration.
5. If you're not already signed in to Housecall Pro you'll be prompted to sign in to your account.
6. That's it! You're ready for seamless documentation for your Customers in Housecall Pro using CompanyCam.The Connect Integration will change to You're all set! once the integration is connected.
Have questions about this integration or CompanyCam in general? Our Support team can help. Email us at email@example.com or chat with us on the web or mobile app!
- Interested in other CRM’s and integration partners CompanyCam has that can help make your workflows even faster? Check out our partner network page to view all of our current integration options!
- Ready to get another integration set up? Check out our easy to use help guides for the integrations you’re ready to hook up on our help site!