Create a Before and After Photo in the Mobile App
**Creating Before and After photos is not available on Free. If you’d like to add Before/After photos to your CompanyCam account, you’ll want to upgrade your plan to Pro. This can be done in Billing under Pricing Plans.
Creating a Before/After in CompanyCam is a great way to showcase your work for clients!
To Take a Before/After in the Camera Screen:
1. Tap the project you would like to create the Before/After photo in
2. If you already have your Before photo taken, tap on that, then tap on the 3 dots in the lower right corner to open the Options menu
3. Choose Take After Photo (if you haven't taken your Before photo yet, go ahead and tap the blue plus sign in the project and choose Take Photos Here to capture your first photo, then follow the next steps to take your After Photo)
3. The camera will open for you to take your After photo and display an overlay of your first photo. You can line your photo up by using this overlay image or you can change it with the menu below the shutter button to be hidden or display as an outline.
Image Overlay (will appear blurry):
4. Once you line up your photos, tap the shutter to capture it, then select the best template to showcase your work, edit the images if needed, and tap on Save.
6. Share your Before/After or create another one!
Creating a Before/After with Existing Photos:
1. To begin the template, tap on the first photo you would like to use, then tap the 3 dots in the lower right corner to open the Options menu
2. Once the Options menu open, tap on Choose After Photo
3. Select the photo you would like to use for your After photo, then tap on Choose in the upper right corner
4. Select the template that best showcases your work, edit the images if needed, then tap on Save
5. After the photo has saved, you can then share it or create another one!
All Before/After photos should automatically be tagged with the "Before and After" tag. Check out our help guide on how to use tags in the mobile app to better organize and filter through all of your photos.