Create Email Recaps
Do you need a summary of your activity in CompanyCam? If you have Admin permissions, you're able to generate activity reports to be sent to your or another user's email!
In this article
Before you start
- To create email recaps, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- You can select different time frames for the recap emails. Recap emails will be delivered:
- Daily: 6pm CST
- Weekly: Sunday 6pm CST
- Monthly: 1st of the month 6pm CST
Create email recap
- Log into CompanyCam from the web.
Click on the User Profile on the left sidebar and then click on Company Settings from the dropdown menu.
- On the Company Settings page click on the Email Recaps tab.
- To create a new recap click the blue New Email Recap button.
- From the email recap window you can select who the email should go to from your Users list, what kind of recap, and how often it should be delivered. Click Save Recap once you've selected all the options.
- If you need to edit an existing recap email, click the pencil icon to the right of the one you need to change. If you need to delete a recap email, click the trashcan icon to the right of the email recap.
To get a complete list of all activity in your account, including names of all projects and project information, user contribution, photo count, and much more, check out how to export a project list!