Using Tags to Rename Downloaded Photos
Looking for a better way to keep track of photo downloads? In CompanyCam you can use Tags to rename them.
Before you start
- You will need the 'Manage Company Account' permission in order to create Tags. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission.
- Before starting, your photos can already be tagged or you can bulk tag your photos after selecting them.
- Photos uploaded to CompanyCam will not retain any previous naming conventions. If you require photos to have a specific name these steps will help.
- Sign in to CompanyCam at app.companycam.com on any web browser.
- Find the photos you want to download either under the Photos tab or in a Project.
- Select at least 2 photos (renaming will not work with a single photo) by clicking the circle in the top-left corner of the photo or mass selecting photos by clicking on the circle to the left of the date.
- (Optional) If you need to tag your photos now, you can click the blue Actions button at the top of the screen and click Tag. This will tag every photo.
- Click the blue Actions button at the top of the screen and click Download.
- Select Download Modified. Your downloaded photos should show up in your Downloads folder in a .zip file. When you unzip the file and open to view your photos, each photo should now be named as its tag from CompanyCam.