Create and Modify Company Groups
Groups are a great way to organize your company's users if you've got different crews or job positions you want to view all their photos in one place!
In this article
Before you start
You must have the permission set 'Create and Modify Company Groups' in order to create and add to Groups. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission.
1. Log into app.companycam.com and click the Groups tab located in the left hand toolbar.
2. Click on the blue New Group button to the right of the screen.
3. Create a name for your group and select the users you want to be in this group from the drop-down box. When you are finished, click Create Group.
Now, you can find your new group under the "Groups" tab and can view which users are in the group, what photos each user has uploaded and to what project, when the photos were uploaded (date/time), and can filter through the photos as well!
- Log into CompanyCam and navigate to the Groups tab on the left side bar.
- Find the Group you need to make changes to and click the three dots icon on the Group card.
- From the three dots menu select Edit Group.
- Edit the Group name and the members as needed.
- Click Update Group.
You can also view groups in the mobile app by going to your home page, tapping the Users and Groups tab at the top of your mobile screen, and tapping Groups.