Integrate CompanyCam + One Click Contractor
You can integrate your CompanyCam account so that you are able to include photos in your agreements and proposals in One Click Contractor.
In this article
Before you start
- You must have an active account for CompanyCam and One Click Contractor for you to integrate the two services.
- You must have the 'Manage Company Account' permission set. Don't have this permission? Ask your Admin!
Integrating CompanyCam + One Click Contractor
- Log in to One Click Contractor and navigate to Administration in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the Integrations tab.
- Find CompanyCam and click Authorize.
- You will be redirected to CompanyCam to authenticate your information.
- Sign into CompanyCam using your email address and password then click Sign In.
- After you sign into CompanyCam you will be redirected back to the One Click Contractor's Integration tab.
- On the Integrations tab, you will now see a list of users.
- The system will automatically link up users between One Click Contractor and CompanyCam where the email addresses match.
- You can manually match users by clicking the pencil button to match other users.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS INTEGRATION
Jobs are automatically synchronized from CompanyCam with all of the appropriate information (Name, Address, etc.) As updates are made on the CompanyCam side those things are automatically updated as it runs.
Photos are automatically pulled from CompanyCam and added to the Photos tab in One Click Contractor. NOTE: This integration could cause duplicate records if you are integrating other third-party programs (specifically MarketSharp) into One Click Contractor. Do you have questions about records or this integration? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org!