Invite New Users
Inviting Users to your CompanyCam account allows you to share information with them, see the content they contribute to the account, and more. Here's how to add a new User on the web and in the app.
Before you start
- To invite new users you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- The invited Users will receive a text message and email with a link for them to complete their account. They will create their own password at that time.
On the web
- Sign into CompanyCam at CompanyCam.
- Click Create on the left sidebar OR the Users tab on the left sidebar.
- From the Users on the left sidebar click the New Invitation button.
- From the Create Button choose
- Add the User's details, select their user role, then click Send Invite at the bottom of the page. Standard will be the default for most users, but click Learn More to see more about the abilities of a user role.
In the app
- Open up the CompanyCam app.
- Tap Users & Groups at the top of the home screen.
- Select Invite New Users. Choose Manually Invite User or Invite from Contacts.
- Manually Invite User: add the user's information and they will receive an email/text to complete their account setup.
- Invite from Contacts: search/tap on any of your contacts from the list. Once you have selected everyone you'd like to invite and phone number and/or email address, tap the Send Invitation button.