Upload Existing Photos
Have photos on your computer or mobile device you'd like to add to a Project? Here's how:
In this article
Before you start
- If you are unable to access your device's gallery, please double-check the App Settings to make sure Access to your Gallery has been enabled.
- Tap on your user profile in the lower right corner, then tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner, choose Open Device Settings, and set access to All Photos in the Photos section.
- *Note* When you add new photos, the app will pull the date-created information from the photos and organize them by this date. The photo you're uploading may be in an earlier part of the project feed depending on when it was taken.
- Now that you've added photos to the project, you may want to add document files to the project. You can upload .pdf,.doc,.docx,.xls,.xlsx,.csv,.txt,.jpg,.jpeg,.png, and .numbers files. File size must be 100 MB or less.
On the web
- Login to CompanyCam, open a Project or create a new Project*, and click the blue Add Photos button (see below).
*Every photo is attached to a Project in CompanyCam.
2. Drag/drop or browse for the photos you'd like to add into CompanyCam. Select photos and hit enter.
In the app
1. Tap on an existing Project or Create a New Project, then tap the blue + symbol at the bottom of your screen
2. Tap Add Media from Device. Tap the photos or videos you want to add into CompanyCam and choose Done on iOS or Open in Android in the top right corner
3. Tap Upload Files to finish uploading into the project
Photos still not uploading, check out our photo upload troubleshooting guide for the app!