Deactivate a User
Yes, you can deactivate users from your CompanyCam account, and you will not lose the photos, comments or anything else that was contributed by the deactivated user. Once a user is deactivated, they will no longer be able to log in to their CompanyCam account. You will also not be charged.
Note: You must have the permission set "Delete User Accounts" in order to deactivate a user. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission.
To Deactivate a User Using the Web Version of the App:
1. Log in at app.companycam.com.
2. Click on the 'Users' tab at the top of the page.
3. From this list of users, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the user's card and choose Deactivate.
*If you wish to reactivate them in the future, you can by clicking on the Users tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and reactivate in the same way that you deactivated. All deactivated users associated with your company will be at the bottom of the User page.
*Note* You can also click on the user's name to see more information and to see the photos taken by this user.
To Deactivate a User in the Mobile App:
- Tap on Users & Groups on the home screen.
- Find the User and tap the 3 dots to the right of their name.
- Choose Deactivate.