Deactivate a User
CompanyCam gives you the ability to manage your users at any time. If someone is no longer with your company you can remove them from your CompanyCam account on the web or in the app.
In this article
Before you start
- You will need the permissions 'Create and Modify User Accounts' and 'Delete User Accounts' in order to deactivate a user. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission. Here is how to Edit User Permissions.
- Deactivating a user will remove them from your account (they will not be able to log in and view your content) and you will no longer be billed for them.
- When you deactivate a user from CompanyCam you keep:
- Photos and videos they added
- Projects they created
- Reports they created
- Comments on photos or Projects they made
On the web
- Log in at CompanyCam.
- Click on the 'Users' from the left hand toolbar.
- From this list of users, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the user's card and choose Deactivate.
In the app
- Tap on Users & Groups on the home screen.
- Find the User and tap the 3 dots to the right of their name.
- Choose Deactivate.
You may now need to invite new users to your company account. You can do here.