Create a New Project
Create a New Project using Mobile App—
1. Open CompanyCam, tap the "Create Project" icon (upper left corner) OR you can also click the camera button on the bottom middle of the home screen.
2. If you are physically standing at your project location, click the blue "Create" button (bottom right corner). If you are creating a project elsewhere, use the search box to search for your project's specific address or business name.
3. After creating, you can edit the project details as needed, then tap the 'Create Project' in the upper right corner OR on the bottom of the screen.
4. You can now start taking or uploading project photos!
Once You've created the project, you may want to upload photos that you've taken before you created your Account. Here's how to do that on the Mobile app.
You may also want to scan documents right after you create a project. Here's how to use the built-in scan tool.
Create New Project on the Web—
1. Log in at app.companycam.com.
2. Select " New Project" in the upper right corner of the Project Fe.
3. Use the search box to search for your project's specific address or business name.
4. If you do not know the address or business name— choose 'Place a pin' and place a map pin or GeoFence. A map pin is perfect for defining a residential home or a small commercial project. For larger projects, or for longitudinal construction, you would be better suited to use a GeoFence.
**NOTE** If you do not see the option to create a new project, the admin on your company's account will need to edit your user permissions.
Need to Change Your Project's Cover Photo?
1. In the project, click the circle in the upper left corner of the photo you want to use as the cover photo.
2. Click the blue Action icon at the top of your screen.
3. Click Set as Cover Photo.
Now that you've created the project you may want to upload photos that have already been taken as well as documents. Here's how to do that: