Integrate CompanyCam + Contractor's Cloud
Our integration with Contractor’s Cloud makes connecting your leads and projects seamless. As soon as you enter a client’s information into Contractor’s Cloud, a corresponding Project is created in CompanyCam!
In this article:
Before you start
- Always enter your client's information into Contractor's Cloud first— this creates a connected Project in CompanyCam.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
Connecting the integration
1. Log in to CompanyCam and click your User Profile on the left. Underneath "Your Company" Select "Access Tokens"
2. Click New Token.
3. Select Contractor's Cloud from the dropdown menu and click Create Token.
**Make sure to leave the small box UNCHECKED, or your integration won't work.**
4. Highlight the newly created token with your mouse and right click, or click Control-C, to copy the token. (It is a string of random numbers and letters.)
5. Go back to Contractor's Cloud and head to the CompanyCam integration page (Corporate Settings > Integrations > CompanyCam) and paste the access token in the space provided. Click Save Access Token to save.
**It is recommended to click the "Automatically create places within CompanyCam" checkbox. This will allow Contractors Cloud to create projects within CompanyCam.**
What if I need to move photos around in CompanyCam?
If you have CompanyCam photos associated with the wrong CompanyCam Project, you can move those photos around in CompanyCam. Click Here For Complete Instructions.
What if I need to reconnect CompanyCam photos with the correct Lead in Contractor's Cloud?
- Log in to your Contractor's Cloud account and choose the correct Lead.
- Click on Photos icon (see image below).
- Use the drop-down menu, and select the project from your CompanyCam list (see image below).