Photos added to the wrong Project? Follow the steps below to move photos from one project to another.
In this article
Before you start
- You cannot move photos on any project that is part of a Collaboration.
- Only users with the 'Move company photos' permission may move photos.
On the Web
1. Open a Project.
2. Select the photos that you want to move by clicking the checkmark in the upper left corner of each photo. You can select the first photo, hold down shift and select the last photo— this will auto select everything in between.
3. Next, click Actions in the menu that pops up and choose Move.
4. Use the search box to find the Project you'd like to move the photos into.
5. Select Move Photos.
In the App
- Open a Project.
- To the right of Photos tap on View All.
- Press and hold down on the photo you'd like to move.
- If you are wanting to move multiple photos, tap the small circle at the upper left corner of each photo.
- After you have selected the photo(s) you want to move, tap the three dots icon in the lower right corner.
- Choose Move to Project.
- Search for the Project, tap to select the project, and then confirm by tapping Move.