Add Your Company's Logo
Keep your company's brand front and center by adding your logo into CompanyCam! As you share photos in a Gallery or a Report, your logo will be at the top! Logos are also included in some Before/After templates.
In this article
Before you start
- In order to add your logo, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- Logo files must be a minimum of 300x300 px and a .jpg or .png file. If it is below the minimum size requirements, the logo may not appear on your content.
Add your logo
- Sign in at app.companycam.com on a computer or web browser on your mobile device.
- Click on the User Icon on the upper left side, and click on Company Settings from the dropdown menu.
3. Click 'Company Logo'.4. Click the button or drag in your company logo.
Would you like to have an automated way to keep track of projects and users on a daily or weekly basis? Email recaps may be something for you to check out and experiment with!