How to Delete Photos
Need to delete a photo from a Project? Learn how below.
In this article
Before you start
- Only users with the 'Delete Company Photos' permission are able to delete photos from a project. If you don't have this permission, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission.
- If you delete a photo and need it to be restored please reach out to Support.
On the Web
1. Click in the upper left corner of the photo to select it.
2. Click Actions in the menu at the top of the screen and click Delete.
You can also delete photos individually by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner of a photo and then Delete.
In the App
Deleting a Single Photo:
1. Tap on the photo you would like to delete, then tap the three dots in the lower right corner.
2. Choose Delete Item, and confirm by tapping Delete again.
Deleting Multiple Photos in a Project:
1. Open a Project and tap on View All.
2. Press and hold down on the first photo you'd like to select.
3. To select the remaining photos you'd like to delete, tap the circle on the photo — selected photos will show a blue checkmark
4. After selecting photos, tap the three dots in the bottom right corner.
5. Tap Delete.
6. Tap Delete again on the pop up to confirm.
Now that you've got the project cleaned up, you're ready to quickly share a Gallery, Timeline, or Report.