Using Tags in CompanyCam on the Web
CREATE CUSTOM TAGS FOR YOUR COMPANY:
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Only admin users are able to create and/or modify tags.
- Login at app.companycam.com.
- Click on your User Profile Icon (upper left side of screen) then click on Tags.
- Click on New Tag to create a new tag.
- To Edit or Delete a tag, click on the existing tag, then choose Update or Delete tag.
ADD TAGS TO YOUR PHOTOS:
For individual photo tagging -
- Click on any photo to open that photo.
- Click Add Tag (on the far right side of screen).
- Start typing the Tag and select it from the populated list— the tag is now connected to this photo.
For multiple photo tagging -
- Select the photos that you wish to give the same tag or tags by placing a check mark in the upper left corner of the photos.
- Select Actions at the top in the green menu bar.
- Select Tag
- After you have selected the tag(s) you would like to apply select Tag Photos.
REMOVE TAGS FROM YOUR PHOTOS
For individual tag removal:
1. Open the photo you'd like to remove the tag from.
2. Click Add Tags.
3. Click the X at the end of the tag you'd like to remove and click save.
FILTER YOUR PHOTOS USING TAGS ON THE WEB:
1. Login at app.companycam.com.
2. Click on any project OR click Photos from the menu at the top of your screen.
3. Click on the Filter button.
4. In the field labeled Tag— start typing or use the drop-down to select the tag(s) you would like to filter by.