Accidentally created a duplicate Project? Merging allows you to reduce or eliminate duplicated information.
In this article
Before you start
- To merge Projects you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don't have that role, ask an Admin on your company's account for permission; here's what they'll need.
- Merging Projects can not be completed in the mobile app. You will need to use a web browser on a computer or phone to merge Projects.
- Projects that have included a Collaborator at any time cannot be merged.
- Not all information is able to be moved. Only Photos and Documents will be transferred when Projects are merged.
- Sign into CompanyCam
- Open one of the duplicate projects.
- Click the Manage button in the upper right corner of the page and then choose Merge Project.
- In the Search field, start typing the name or address for the duplicate Project.
- A drop-down menu will show all possible projects in your account, click on the correct project.
- Next, click on the project you'd like to keep. (Note: You can click on the box on the left or the right. You'll see the text and color change to reflect what project will be kept and what project will be deleted. All photos and documents from both projects will now be saved in the project you've selected to keep).
- Click the blue Merge Projects button.
After merging projects, you can continue to add photos to your project by adding new photos or uploading existing photos saved to your desktop!