Integrate CompanyCam + Teamup
Here's how to set up the Teamup integration:
- Go to your team up calendar and then go to the menu on the right side.
- Select the blue menu icon at the top right.
- Settings > Select The Green Menu icon.
- Select Sharing.
- Create a new link by clicking Create Link.
- Name it whatever you would like - CompanyCam Integration will work if you’re not able to think of something.
- Give CompanyCam permission to make changes - Set it to Modify under basic permissions.
- Click Save.
- Copy the letters after https://teamup.com/. That is your TeamUp calendar link. Don’t hit the “copy” icon, this will copy the entire URL You just want the ending of the link.
- Head over to CompanyCam at https://app.companycam.com/integrations.
- Under the User Menu Select Integrations.
- Find the Team up Integration.
- Choose Integrate in the top right corner of the TeamUp card.
- Paste the id into the “Teamup Calendar?” field.
- Select Connect Integration.
How to Use CompanyCam + Teamup Integration:
1. Set up the Integration using the instructions above.
*Note* We will only need modify permission and not admin status.
2. Create events as usual in your Teamup Calendar.
3. CompanyCam users will open their mobile app out in the field, tap the blue camera icon and then tap Teamup (this will display all Teamup events for the current day).
4. Tap the correct Teamup Event & automatically a CompanyCam project will be created.
5. Take photos at this CompanyCam Project— photos will sync back in to the connected event in Teamup!
- CompanyCam + Teamup will sync together every 15 minutes.
Interested in other CRM’s and integration partners CompanyCam has that can help make your workflows even faster? Check out our partner network page to view all of our current integration options!
Ready to get another integration set up? Check out our easy to use help guides for the integrations you’re ready to hook up on our help site!