Integrate CompanyCam + JobProgress
JobProgress is an all-in-one cloud based contractor’s business platform that is flexible, easy to use, and highly intelligent. It supports the ability to build and grow a profitable business. Sync and Link your Jobs to CompanyCam Projects and have your CompanyCam Photos and Documents available to use in JobProgress.
In this article
Before You Start
- You must have an active account with CompanyCam and JobProgress to integrate the two services. New to JobProgress? Sign up here.
- Integrations are not available on Basic. Upgrade your plan to take advantage this feature.
- To start integrating the two, you need to have the Admin or Manager role. If you don’t have that role, ask an Admin on your company’s account for permission; here's what they'll need.
How the JobProgress Integration works with CompanyCam
Add a CompanyCam project when a job is created
When adding a Job to a Lead, Prospect or Customer make sure that the CompanyCam option is checked. When you save the Job a Project with the Customer's name and the JobProgress job.
Add a CompanyCam project after a job is created
- Go into the job that you'd like to link
- Choose View All to the right of Recent Photos and Documents
- Select the "Sync" icon and then Sync
- Confirm that you'd like to sync the job with CompanyCam
Link an existing CompanyCam project to a JobProgress job
- Follow the same steps as above, but now choose Link.
- Search for the CompanyCam project. Click on the Project that you'd like to connect to the JobProgress Job
- If there are Multiple results select the project to link and choose Proceed.
Use Photos and Documents in JobProgress
Once you have a Job Progress Job and CompanayCam Project linked, you'll be able to save those photos to a job folder.
- Click on the 3 dot menu at the lower right of any photo. You'll see this menu:
- Choose an option that you'd like to accomplish for your workflow.
- If you'd like to work with Multiple photos Press `Ctrl + Select` to select multiple files together. Right click on any of the selected and you'll have these options:
📢 Please Note
- If you'd like to use the photos in an estimate or invoice make sure to Save in Job, then choose the Photos folder which saves them there.
- Photos will be available to send as needed in JobProgress once they are added to that folder.
1. Head to the Integrations page in CompanyCam. Sign in if prompted. Integrations is located toward the bottom of the left sidebar under Resources.
2. Select Access Tokens and then press New Token.
3. Choose JobProgress from the drop-down and leave the box UNCHECKED! Click Create Token.
4. Copy the Token (you'll paste this into JobProgress!).
NOW, LOG IN TO JOBPROGRESS:
5. Log in at www.jobprogress.com/app, click in the upper right corner to locate the menu and choose 'Settings'.
6. Navigate to your Company Settings > Partnerships/Integrations > Under the CompanyCam tab Connect CompanyCam.
8. Paste in your Token (that you copied from your CompanyCam account) & click 'Connect CompanyCam'.
AND YOU'RE DONE!
Now, photos that you take in CompanyCam will automatically be available to view, use and Save to Jobs in JobProgress!